Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP offer a comprehensive property and asset management service and our approach offers the best possible prospect for our clients. Individually and collectively we take pride in delivering a first class service and we do this by taking a detailed and integrated approach to property management, facilities management and accounting.
We treat each property as if it were its own business and strongly believe good Property Management has a major beneficial effect on value.
The Property & Asset Management team has a position available in our London Office for an experienced Facilities Management Coordinator with experience in the property / Facilities Management Industry.
As Facilities Management Coordinator you will provide an effective means of managing day-to-day administration as well as providing organisational support whilst the team undertake time and work intensive national instructions. The successful candidate is expected to have experience and passion for Facilities Management and the property Industry, be a good communicator, self-motivated and have a good eye for detail.
- support the Facilities Management Department by ensuring that supporting information is sourced, reviewed and saved within the structure of the CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management software) and when relevant, updated with new versions.
- ensure that each asset’s PPM planner is up to date and that new tasks are added when appropriate.
- support Facilities Managers in their day-to-day role by ensuring they have the right information to carry out tasks, are up to date with any issues arising on the help desk or site access request platforms and are made aware of actions arising from audits and assessments
- manage documentation, by recording on relevant systems and ensuring ongoing evidence is captured.
- Ensure FM staff are well supported by the companies H&S procedures, for instance, ensuring lone workers are monitored and where necessary risk assessments are carried out
- Requesting RAMS from contractors on behalf of FM’s in a pre-emptive manner to speed up remedial and reactive tasks.
- Organise and manage digital filing systems
- Duties to include printing and filing key emails, letters and reports
- Tenant liaison (dealing with complaints/obtaining tenant health & safety documents)
- Take personal responsibility for managing compliance documents for our portfolio of managed buildings, to include H&S reports and statutory inspections.
- Set up and manage third party consultant appointments and co-ordinating associated invoicing
- Operate a low level helpdesk/issue reporting function for major contracts
Skills and Experience:-
- A proven track record in project coordination and managing risk
- Experience working with commercial property,
- Experience working in a firm of chartered surveyors, or an in house property team
- Good understanding of Health & Safety
- Familiar with CAFM and popular accountancy/invoicing software
- Advanced IT skills including outlook and office products
- Good attention to detail, with a strong numerical and written ability
- Able to write clear, concise reports
- Be able to work at pace
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Mobile telephone
- Auto enrolment pension scheme (5% Employee, 4% Employer)
- Life insurance 4 x salary
- Flexible benefits including health cash plan, Holiday purchase, Cycle to work, gym and retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Volunteering policy
- Continuing Professional Development
We’ve put our heart and soul into the work that we do and approach each project with excitement. We love to make a difference, exceeding expectations and creating solutions through innovation
Putting our clients first requires us to fit around them. We offer holistic solutions rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. We are not a big corporate machine with lots of processes, we think smart and act fast. Our customer service is at the core of everything we do.
We’re a friendly bunch, and believe we create excellent results through teamwork and open dialogue, both internally and externally. We listen and talk with our clients about their needs, desires and challenges. We also like to take time out of the day to day and step back to celebrate our achievements together.
We believe relationships are built through honesty, integrity, transparency and inclusion. We don’t just talk a good game – we strive to deliver. Our professional team will put our clients right at the heart of our business. We can be trusted and relied upon by our clients to provide solutions for customer success.
Hartnell Taylor Cook is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all of its employees and job applicants equally. Our Equality & Diversity policy is available on request.
If you wish to send your CV or require further information on the vacancy then please contact Leanne Jonas, Head of People:-
Email: [email protected]