– Graduate Property Management Surveyors –
The Property and Asset Management team has positions available immediately in our Bristol Office for graduate property management surveyors with a RICS accredited degree.
The roles will encompass all aspects of property management including working on non-trading retail properties for large retailers, shopping centres, offices and other commercial portfolios. The successful candidates are expected to be good communicatora, be self-motivated and have a good eye for detail.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of several commercial property portfolios
- Review and enforcement of tenant/customer covenant compliance
- Management of dilapidations process
- Involved in the preparation of, managing and reporting on annual maintenance and FM budgets
- Liaising with several other departments to ensure delivery of all relevant services to the properties managed and to the client
Skills and Experience:-
- Knowledge of Landlord & Tenant law including the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Knowledge of managing single let and multi-let office buildings and retail units
- Understanding of budget setting, cost control and service charge recovery/administration
- Knowledge of building construction, M&E installations and contract management.
- Knowledge of undertaking Lease renewals, rent reviews and lettings/disposals/acquisitions
- Good attention to detail, with a strong numerical and written ability
- Able to write clear, concise reports with well-argued conclusions & recommendations
- Target driven and able to work at pace
- You will hold a RICS accredited degree
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Knowledge of Property Management software e.g. TRAMPS
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Mobile telephone
- APC Study support
- Auto enrolment pension scheme (5% Employee, 4% Employer)
- Life insurance 4 x salary
- Flexible benefits including health cash plan, Holiday purchase, Cycle to work, gym and retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteering policy
- Professional subscription/fees
- Continuing Professional Development
We believe relationships are built through honesty, integrity, transparency and inclusion. We don’t just talk a good game – we strive to deliver. Our professional team will put our clients right at the heart of our business. We can be trusted and relied upon by our clients to provide solutions for customer success.
Hartnell Taylor Cook is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all of its employees and job applicants equally. Our Equality & Diversity policy is available on request.
If you wish to send your CV or require further information on the vacancy then please contact Kate Davis, Talent Manager: [email protected]