– Retail Agency Surveyor/Senior Surveyor, Bristol –
The Agency teams in Bristol have an immediate position available for a MRICS qualified Retail Surveyor/Senior Surveyor keen to work in this fast-paced sector which is evolving rapidly. Hartnell Taylor Cook is an independent Property Consultancy with experienced and dedicated agency teams in both Bristol and London advising on the acquisition, disposal, development and asset management of all asset classes throughout the UK.
The successful candidate is expected to be a good communicator, self-motivated and have attention to detail.
- Retail property disposals marketing
- Responding efficiently and effectively to enquires from clients and applicants
- Preparing marketing literature
- Developing and liaising with key contacts, including solicitors, accountants and other professional bodies
- Building internal and external relationships
- Liaising with several other departments to ensure delivery of relevant service to all instructions and to clients
Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record and experience in commercial property
- Knowledge and experience of undertaking lease renewals, rent reviews and lettings/disposals/acquisitions
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Relevant experience is preferable.
- Good attention to detail, with a strong numerical and written ability
- Able to write clear, concise reports with well-argued conclusions & recommendations
- Target driven and able to work at pace
- MRICS qualified
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence
- It will be a distinct advantage if you have knowledge of the local area and the Bristol property market
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension scheme (5% Employee, 4% Employer)
- Life insurance 4 x salary
- Flexible benefits including health cash plan, holiday purchase, cycle to work, gym and retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Volunteering policy
- Professional subscription/fees
- Continuing Professional Development
We believe relationships are built through honesty, integrity, transparency and inclusion. We don’t just talk a good game – we strive to deliver. Our professional team will put our clients right at the heart of our business. We can be trusted and relied upon by our clients to provide solutions for customer success.
Hartnell Taylor Cook is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all of its employees and job applicants equally. Our Equality & Diversity policy is available on request.
If you wish to send your CV or require further information on the vacancy then please contact Kate Davis, Talent Manager: [email protected]