Professional Department – Bristol
The Professional Department at Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP has an established client base for its valuation work including developers, property companies, institutional and private investors, retailers, regional and national corporates, banks and local authorities. We work across a range of property sectors.
The Professional team has a position immediately available in our Bristol office for a Senior Surveyor/ Associate Director/Director with 5-10 years post qualification valuation experience.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to become involved in a growing team, with the prospect for you to develop responsibility for your own caseload and clients. There will be a broad variety of work including provision of valuation services and your input and commitment will be highly valued and rewarded. The successful candidate is expected to be a good communicator, be self-motivated and demonstrate an excellent eye for detail.
Skills and experience:
- Have experience of working within a valuation team in southern region
- Core experience in commercial and mixed use property sectors
- Residential, public and some specialist property experience would be advantageous
- Experience of Development Appraisals and Residual Valuation
- MRICS qualification and RICS Registered Valuer status
- Knowledge of valuation software packages such as Argus Developer & KEL
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload to ensure timely provision of advice
- Ability to maintain and drive bank panel appointments and relationships
- Able to work autonomously to agreed deadlines
- High degree of analytical skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Full, clean driving licence essential
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Mobile telephone
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Flexible benefits including health cash plan and retail discounts
- Professional subscription/fees
- Continuing Professional Development
We’ve put our heart and soul into the work that we do and approach each project with excitement. We love to make a difference, exceeding expectations and creating solutions through innovation
Putting our clients first requires us to fit around them. We offer holistic solutions rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. We are not a big corporate machine with lots of processes, we think smart and act fast. Our customer service is at the core of everything we do.
We’re a friendly bunch, and believe we create excellent results through teamwork and open dialogue, both internally and externally. We listen and talk with our clients about their needs, desires and challenges. We also like to take time out of the day to day and step back to celebrate our achievements together.
We believe relationships are built through honesty, integrity, transparency and inclusion. We don’t just talk a good game – we strive to deliver. Our professional team will put our clients right at the heart of our business. We can be trusted and relied upon by our clients to provide solutions for customer success.
Hartnell Taylor Cook is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all of its employees and job applicants equally. Our Equality & Diversity policy is available on request.
If you wish to send your CV or require further information on the vacancy then please contact Leanne Jonas, Head of People:-
Email: [email protected]