Hartnell Taylor Cook is an independent organisation with experienced and dedicated agency teams in both Bristol and London advising on the acquisition, disposal, development and asset management of all asset classes throughout the UK. The Agency teams and Property management team in Bristol has immediate positions available for a graduate surveyor keen to work in this challenging sector which is evolving rapidly.
The successful candidate is expected to be a good communicator, self-motivated and have attention to detail.
- Responding efficiently and effectively to enquires from clients and applicants
- Preparing marketing literature
- Developing and liaising with key contacts, including solicitors, accountants and other professional bodies
- Building internal and external relationships
- Liaising with several other departments to ensure delivery of relevant service to all instructions and to clients
Skills and Experience:
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Relevant experience is preferable
- Good attention to detail, with a strong numerical and written ability
- Able to write clear, concise reports with well-argued conclusions & recommendations
- Target driven and able to work at pace
- RICS accredited degree
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Mobile telephone
- APC Study support
- Auto enrolment pension scheme (5% Employee, 4% Employer)
- Life insurance 4 x salary
- Flexible benefits including health cash plan, Holiday purchase, Cycle to work, gym and retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteering policy
- Professional subscription/fees
- Continuing Professional Development
We’ve put our heart and soul into the work that we do and approach each project with excitement. We love to make a difference, exceeding expectations and creating solutions through innovation
Putting our clients first requires us to fit around them. We offer holistic solutions rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. We are not a big corporate machine with lots of processes, we think smart and act fast. Our customer service is at the core of everything we do.
We’re a friendly bunch, and believe we create excellent results through teamwork and open dialogue, both internally and externally. We listen and talk with our clients about their needs, desires and challenges. We also like to take time out of the day to day and step back to celebrate our achievements together.
We believe relationships are built through honesty, integrity, transparency and inclusion. We don’t just talk a good game – we strive to deliver. Our professional team will put our clients right at the heart of our business. We can be trusted and relied upon by our clients to provide solutions for customer success.
Hartnell Taylor Cook is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all of its employees and job applicants equally. Our Equality & Diversity policy is available on request.
If you wish to send your CV or require further information on the vacancy then please contact Leanne Jonas, Head of People:-
Email: [email protected]